OK, so yesterday I wasn’t going to tell you if I found a way to export my video in the format I wanted.  Well, I found out one of the software programs I picked up a few years ago did the job just fine.

Then, the question was how to set up titles on a DVD.  I looked inside a movie making program.  No there.  Logically the next step was to check the internet.  As it happened, after a little searching I found out that I was barking up the wrong software tree.  Once that was figured out, the rest was fairly easy.

So, now I have a set of movies and slideshows ready to be send to DVD.  The only question I have is how well my computer will perform — this is not an easy task.  Tomorrow morning will tell!