I challenged fellow journeyers at at Eatonia United church to write a week’s worth of thanksgiving. The kids came back with cats and dogs, and momma and sisters. The adults were a bit more inventive as they touched on God, provision and other topics.
Here are my thoughts for the week – I am thankful for . . .
- Jesus who makes church possible.
- church friends in Kindersley and Eatonia.
- words that describe life and that bring life to me.
- friends who will eat my soup and sandwiches.
- someone who could rhyme the word “Cynthia” in a poem.
- homegrown rhubarb that I could make into a rhubarb crisp.
- snow ????
- a new family – I now have six kids.
- For my first wife, Jill, who bequethed her body to the University so medical students could learn anatomy.
- From my second wife whose family loves puzzles, puns (not so much) and gramma buns . . . and me.